Business development executive
Salary: Basic: £20,000 | OTE: £40,000 | Uncapped commission
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing Data Software and Services Consultancy with several large global customers. You will responsible for prospecting new clients, identifying new sales opportunities, and building a pipeline for revenue generation. This role would suit a driven and dynamic individual who is eager to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
• Creating new business opportunities by following up sales leads and cold calling key contacts within large organisations
• Qualifying sales opportunities and building strong business relationships with potential clients
• Maintaining and expanding the Salesforce CRM database for all leads and sales opportunities
• High activity levels (50 - 80 outbound calls per day)
• Articulating the unique business value of the company’s solutions to prospects
• Gathering prospect needs and understanding how they relate to the solutions
• Developing deep business knowledge to enable productive prospect conversations
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
• Customer-focused and results-driven attitude
• An excellent communication skills
• A high energy self-starter who can learn quickly and engage clients
• Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
What's on offer?
• The chance to be part of an exciting rapidly expanding technology company based in central Leeds
• Excellent career progression, a true meritocracy
• Highly competitve base salary, with Year 1 OTE of £40,000 and uncapped commission
• Mobile phone / Laptop
Why work for us?
We're a company looking to provide our employees with opportunities to learn / progress as we continue to grow as well as offering a competitive remuneration package. And if that isn’t enough to tempt you, we enjoy a creative, relaxed office environment and support a good work life balance; early finish every Friday!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please respond with a 2-3 page CV and availability to email@example.com
If you don’t quite fit any of the advertised roles but think you could add value to the team, we still encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may have other positions available.
NOTE: CVs may be held for up to 12 months.