Data Migration lead
We are looking for a senior data migration lead for a role in Central London. The role will require experience in D 365 data migration programme, document migration and Sharepoint. The role is responsible for delivering high-level data projects so we require an accomplished professional to represent our brand and communicate to all levels including Directors and Executives.
To be considered for the role you will need the following skills and experience:
• In-depth experience of the end-to-end data migration life cycle and managing complex large-scale data migration projects
• In-depth experience of defining a detailed data migration strategy
• Experience migrating large and varied data sets from multiple legacy applications.
• Experience across multiple industry types including the commercial and public sector
• A proven track record of successful delivery across multiple data migration projects
• Ability to build and manage a multi-disciplined team of individuals from both 3rd parties, local IT and the business.
• Ability to deliver a complete data migration delivery plan, base-lined and aligned across the business, functional and technical work-streams
• Ability to own, manage and execute a detailed data migration delivery plan and provide regular detailed delivery status updates.
• Ability to manage all of data cleansing, data analysis, data mapping, data transformation, validation and reconciliation
• Proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Visio.
In addition to the core data skills above, the successful candidate should also:
• Be enthusiastic, engaging, open and honest with the ability to work collaboratively to meet challenging deadlines.
• Be self-motivated and proactive to drive delivery and actively own issues through to conclusion.
• Have confidence to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience of working in a either a top-tier consultancy or blue-chip organization is desirable
Why work for us?
We're a company looking to provide our employees with opportunities to learn / progress as we continue to grow as well as offering a competitive remuneration package. And if that isn’t enough to tempt you, we enjoy a creative, relaxed office environment and support a good work life balance; early finish every Friday!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please respond with a 2-3 page CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org