Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team, assisting in the delivery of tailored, effective solutions to our clients.
To be considered for the role you will need the following skills and experience:
• A passion for analysis, problem solving and business strategy.
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business challenges, and translate them into benefits and operational requirements.
• Skilled in business engagement, stakeholder management, and gathering business requirements.
• The ability to review and analyse current technical documentation, specifications, and process documents.
• Extensive experience in the design, production, and documentation of to-be business processes.
• The skill and experience to design and facilitate workshops to achieve specific planned outcomes.
• The gravitas to perform a consultant/advisory role, building relationships at all levels and across disciplines and industry sectors.
• Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is preferable.
• Experience of Microsoft Visio/Business Data flow mapping
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• A team player with the ability to work collaboratively to meet challenging deadlines.
• Enthusiastic, engaging, open and honest.
Why work for us?
We're a company looking to provide our employees with opportunities to learn / progress as we continue to grow as well as offering a competitive remuneration package. And if that isn’t enough to tempt you, we enjoy a creative, relaxed office environment and support a good work life balance; early finish every Friday!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please respond with a 2-3 page CV and availability to email@example.com
If you don’t quite fit any of the advertised roles but think you could add value to the team, we still encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may have other positions available.
NOTE: CVs may be held for up to 12 months.