technical data Analyst
Location: Multiple - London, Midlands, Manchester, Leeds
We are recruiting Technical Data Analysts to join our growing team. You’ll be helping design and deliver solutions to our clients by implementing our Horizon software and upholding our fantastic reputation with expert knowledge.
To be considered for the role you will need the following skills and experience:
• Deep technical expertise in MS SQL and SSIS, with the ability to develop complex stored procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of data discovery, data profiling, data quality reporting and data cleansing.
• Experience of the full data migration life cycle including mapping complex source data structures to target data structures.
• Experience creating single customer records from multiple disparate data sources.
• Ability to quickly analyze, understand, and document complex and varied data sets.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Visio.
In addition to possessing the technical skills above, the successful candidate should also:
• Have strong communication and written skills.
• Be enthusiastic, engaging, open and honest.
• Be a team player with the ability to work collaboratively to meet challenging deadlines.
• Be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to ask questions where necessary, solve problems, and actively own issues through to conclusion.
• Have the ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
Why work for us?
We're a company looking to provide our employees with opportunities to learn / progress as we continue to grow as well as offering a competitive remuneration package. And if that isn’t enough to tempt you, we enjoy a creative, relaxed office environment and support a good work life balance; early finish every Friday!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please respond with a 2-3 page CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t quite fit any of the advertised roles but think you could add value to the team, we still encourage you to email us at email@example.com as we may have other positions available.
NOTE: CVs may be held for up to 12 months.